When choosing your first car, you may be overwhelmed by the number of choices available on the market. Here is a list of some of the best that you can find when you visit your local dealerships:
1. 2015 Subaru Impreza – A good car all year-round, this vehicle can drive smooth and safe at any terrain, even slippery ice. It runs at 148 horsepower and is available in both sedan and wagon editions.
2. 2015 Subaru Legacy – A good looking car that runs at 175 horsepower, with an engine displacement of 2.5 liters. It has a remote keyless entry, a telescoping steering wheel, a driver vanity mirror, and front beverage holders. Ideal for trips with your friends and significant others.
3. 2015 Chevrolet Sonic – It has an available Bluetooth connectivity, and runs on 138 horsepower four-cylinder engine. It’s both smooth and stylish on the road.
4. Volkswagen Golf – It has a big cargo space, runs on 170 horsepower four-cylinder engine, and easy on gas. This car is a classic choice for many first-time car buyers.
5. Subaru Forester – If you’re looking for an SUV as your first car, then the Subaru Forester is a good choice. It runs on 170 horsepower, has an LCD monitor, a good sound system, a remote keyless entry, and a complete and ideal security system to keep you safe and engaged while on the road.
The most important thing to remember when choosing your first car is to go for performance and safety, qualities that will endure for as long as your car lasts. If you must buy a used car, pick the models that have been tested through the years.